Definition of Bonus
Bonus refers to the digital assets with a certain period of validity and profit cap given by Deepcoin to the user's USDT Perpetual Pro Account, which is traded in the same way as the digital assets deposited by users.
* If you received multiple bonus at the same time. The expiration date, maximum transfer limit and leverage will be updated to the newest bonus you claimed. The minimum transfer amount will be combined with the newest bonus you claimed.
* After the new bonus is distributed, the minimum and maximum transferrable amount will be updated, so please transfer the profit to another account as soon as possible so as not to affect your usage.
* Depending on the promotion event, you may need to claim the bonus manually. When the claim period expires, the bonus will be collected.
There are 2 types of Bonus: One was directly sent to the Bonus Account, and users can trade with the Bonus immediately. The other one needs to be claimed manually.
First, please enter into Bonus Account through [Asset] → [Contract Account] → [Bonus] . Tap the [Claim Bonus] button. On the next page, click the [Claim] to claim Bonus.
Switch to Bonus Account
After receiving the Bonus, it can be applied to transactions of USDT Perpetual Pro Contract. Since the Bonus Account is independent of other contract accounts, you must switch to Bonus account before trading with it.
First, tap [Contract]→ [USDT Perp] and switch to Pro. The account balance is displayed in the upper left. Tap [Main Account] and select [Bonus] in the pop-up window.
Trading with Bonus
Trading with Bonus is the same as trading with your own assets. For the tutorial, please refer to Manual | USDT Perpetual Pro Contract(APP).
Step1: Select the trading type and enter the price and amount.
Step2: Tap [Buy Long] / [Sell Short] and the order is successfully placed.
Bonus positions will be marked with [Bonus].
The Bonus cannot be transferred or withdrawn. But you can transfer and withdraw the profits earned from Bonus. There is a minimum amount limit for transfer. If you earn enough realized profits, you will be able to transfer. You can check the limit in the [Claim Bonus] page.
The Bonus has an expiration date. The expiration date differs depending on the event. You can check the specific expiration date in the Bonus Account. The expiration date can be renewed and extended by claiming new Bonus.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Bonus will be sent to your Bonus account. It can only be used to trade in USDT Perpetual Pro Contract. Bonus can be used for margin, transaction fees and funding fees.
2. The Bonus itself cannot be transferred to another account. Once the transaction profit reaches a certain amount, you can transfer and withdraw the profit. The minimum amount that can be transferred is not fixed. Please check the limit in the [Claim Bonus] list.
3. The Bonus account is independent of other accounts. Your assets will not be transferred to your Bonus account. So you cannot trade using the Bonus and your own funds together.
4. Depending on the event, there might be requirements to claim the Bonus. Once you reach the required transaction volume, deposit amount, or referrals, you will be able to claim the Bonus. If you haven't met the requirements in the valid period, then the unclaimed Bonus will be expired as well.
5. If you transfer the profit to another account, the remaining Bonus will be automatically cleared.
6. When the Bonus expires, the system will close all Bonus positions and clear the Bonus. If the realized profit is greater than or equal to the withdrawable amount, the profit will be left in the Bonus account. If it is less than the withdrawable amount, the profit will be cleared as well.