Dear Deepcoin Users,
Deepcoin will support the upcoming Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork. The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000, or at approximately December 9, 20:00 (UTC+8). Deposits and withdrawals on the ETH chain will be suspended from December 9, 20:00 (UTC+8) onwards.
1. Trading of tokens on the Ethereum (ETH) network will not be affected during the upgrade. Users are advised to take sufficient risk measures to avoid high price volatility during the hard fork.
2. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
3. No new tokens will be created during the upgrade and hard fork.
4. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their deepcoin wallet.
5. Deposits and withdrawals will be reactivated once we deem the upgraded network is stable. We will not notify users in a further announcement.
Thank you for your patience.